Anticipated date of hire has been scheduled for September 2021. Officers passing all phases of the employment application process will be placed on an eligibility list for a period of 2 years. Should an opening occur, candidates would be notified based on their ranking on the eligibility list. Should the eligible candidate decline the position or a conditional offer has been withdrawn from an applicant, the next person on the list will be notified.
- One Current Photograph (head and shoulders)
- Birth Certificate (copy only)
- Social Security Card (copy only)
- High School Diploma and transcripts (copy only)
- College transcripts and/or copy of diploma (copy only)
- DD214 Form, if applicable (copy only)
- Driver’s License (copy only)
- Full names and addresses of family members: (Mother, Father, Step-parents, Foster parents, Guardians, Brothers, Sisters, Spouse, Children, Ex-spouses.)
- Complete addresses and dates pertaining to all prior residences
- Information pertaining to all present and former employers, Dates, Names, Complete Addresses and Phone Numbers and FAX Number of the company.
- Selective Service Number, Dates of Active Duty, Serial Number and Reserve Obligation
- Type, Expiration date, Number and Restrictions relating to your Driver’s License
- Dates, Location, Descriptions of any vehicle accidents in the last three years. Note any citations.
- The date, place, charge and the disposition of any arrest (Adult/Juvenile), local/non-local.
- Information relating to three personal references: (Name, Address, City, State, and Zip Code, Telephone number and Fax number if applicable during the day, occupation, length of time known). References shall not include relatives or former/current employers.
- Area Codes for all phone numbers listed on the application
- Zip Codes for all addresses
- Sign all enclosed documents
The completed booklet must be returned to the LPD Professional Standards Division Commanders Office at the location of the oral interview.
Failure to comply with the instructions and policy regarding this phase of the Applicant Screening Process will result in the rejection of your application.
Failure to accurately and truthfully complete the Applicant Information Summary Booklet will result in the rejection of your application.
Failure to submit the required documents will result in a rejection of your application.
Failure to return this application by the specified date will result in the rejection of your application.
The booklet will not be accepted without complete addresses, number, street, city, state, zip code, area codes, phone numbers and all signature lines signed by the applicant.